HAIR AND BEAUTY BLOG CONTENT WRITER
GET PAID WHILE WRITING ABOUT YOUR PASSION FOR ALL THINGS HAIR AND BEATY RELATED
We are hiring aspiring beauty blog content writers who value their own schedule, are obsessed with trends in hair and beauty , and are interested in making a little money pursuing what they love.
- Focus is on current trends in hair and beauty which means you will be writing for a salon blog and keeping customers up to date on new trends as well as giving a new perspective on common issues.
- Get valuable writing experience while getting paid
- Ideal candidate will be a trend focused hair stylist/makeup artist
- Digital Marketing Training available for the right candidate who excels
- Get paid by the article
Job will entail:
- Content curation (not plagiarism) is about 30% of the responsibilities which means you sum up valuable hair and beauty articles and resources across the web.
- The other 70% of writing should be articles on current trends in hair and Dream Catchers extensions that will appeal to current and potential salon client base.
- Writing style is contemporary and casual. Article lengths are typically around 500 words.
- Writer must have internet access, computer, and email, and ability to setup paypal account so we can pay you.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Stylists, makeup artists, and beauty professionals preferred
- Ability to take editorial feedback and to write in a speedy fashion will increase your profitability
$20 per -1000 word article
$10 per – 500 word article
We desire someone capable of being able to write a minimum of one of 500 word article length in one hour. This would then net the writer $10 per hour.
For those who are speedier without sacrificing quality, it will become more profitable for them. Most content writers can write two 500 word articles per hour after gaining some experience netting $20 per hour. This is a 1099 independent contractor position. Want more info about desired writing sytle?
Look at www.shagaustin.com.
Looking for a team player who wants to associate with a startup small business culture. All work is virtual or in your home, Starbucks, the gym, etc. Potential room for advancement for the perfect candidate.
Interested? Take the next step:
- Spend one -two hours trying this style of writing. Write a 2000 word article.. . Send it over to email@example.com. If we like what we see, we will use your articles and pay you for them as outlined above. Please also forward over a linkedin.com profile, resume, blog, writing samples or anything you think helps us understand your qualifications.
- You will then be in our pool of writing candidates and we will make comparative assessments and shoot you an email telling you how we may be able to use you moving forward.
- Not sure you are qualified but you are really, really passionate? Tell us why we should consider you. Have an interesting idea you want to pitch on writing a campaign, etc? Email us your firstname.lastname@example.org